[LargeFormat] Expanding and Contracting Ilford FP4+

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 12 03:08:07 2003

I did extensive tests on FP4+ in Ilfosol S some years ago, with +/- 5 stops
exposure, and N-2, N-1, N, N+1 and N+2 development. But simce I'm at work now
and won't get home for al least one week, I can't tell you anything - except
that it works. Even +2/N+2 could be printed, although barely. -2/N+2 had a
very steep contrast curve, +2/N-1 was very good.

Note that Ilford would say that my "N" should be called "N+1". I tend to
overdevelop and adjust at the printing stage.

Ole