[LargeFormat] 11x14 chromes

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 7 13:00:37 2003

Frank:

Thanks for the suggestions.

Even wheels on the Majestic tripod would be unwieldy.

The wife, (ex for 26 years) is in Florida,
We've already discussed pack animals which are not allowed in
Winchester, MA.
Personal Helicopter?  Now that's the ticket!

I'm going to build something with bicycle wheels.

If only this winter will end, another 4-6+ inches tonight.

--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com