[LargeFormat] 90mm Schneider f5.6 Super Angulon vs f8

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 7 03:36:37 2003

Phil,
I've got a Wide-angle fresnel, from Robert White, for my Ebony. It sits ont=
op of the existing glass/fresnel and gives a couple of extra stops with my =
90/F8.  =A346.=20

You could investigate if it would work with your camera.

(http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/ebony.htm#Labelwafres)=20