[LargeFormat] Acme No. 4 Shutter Problems

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sat Apr 5 17:36:02 2003

Benno:

Do those settings still work with the shutter lever, (and not with the
cable release)?

If so, then your cable release might not have enough "throw" or in may
have too much.

In the first case it doesn't complete the "plunge" and in the second it
locks up the mechanism.

If none of the above then I would try to have the vendor fix it.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com