[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 2 10:28:01 2003

Orygun... That's a beautiful area Verna.  When I lived in California, I
drove up the coast as far as the Olympic Peninsula a couple of times.
No LF then but still have lots of 35mm shots from those trips.  I was a
teacher at that time so I could wander all over The West coast in the
summers.

Do you folks still adhere to the Rain Conspiracy?  Folks in Fungus
Corners would always tell visitors that it rained 11 months out of the
year... except that one sunny day that the tourist happened to be there.

Also lived in Appalachia for 4 years, that's why your description of
your area made me think that you were in those hills.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com