[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 30 20:50:59 2003

Oops! Sorry. I keep forgetting that most folks live in town. I've lived
most of my life in rural situations. Interestingly enough, I would have
trouble using large wheels to get around on my own land, which is steep
and wooded, with no trails. However, I'm too lazy to keep animals, so I
get around on shank's mare and use a backpack. I don't carry an 11x14 on
these jaunts, though. A 5x7 is my limit right now.

Verna

--
"Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a
wonderful stroke of luck.