[LargeFormat] Real men & women only shoot 11x14

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 28 02:03:14 2003

Dear Friends,

     You'll pardon the understandable smugness of this reply. You might very
well consider using pack animals to carry the larger format equipment -
mules, dogs, etc All very well. But remember that you'll have to construct
complex harnesses and containers to put the gear in.

     Whereas I, living where I do, can call on a vast army of transport that
has its own luggage space permanently attached. All I have to do is ensure
that the camera will not be affected by bouncing and hey, presto. For the
spoilsports who say that you can get a roo to start but you can't get him to
stop....well, remember the old formula. 45-70-450.

    Plus when you get where you are going you have a readymade changing bag.

     Uncle Dick