[LargeFormat] test

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 20 14:28:42 2003

Hi,

Banker, civil servant, broker, farmer, land-owner, you name it. Received all
very tempting offers from them.

Send my mother-in-law over there to workout a deal for me, fortunally I'm
not maried and do not have to argue with my wife about how foolish or wise
that was, as my parents-in-law have no children.

With tonque-firmly-planted-into-my-cheek.

Huib

Ps. the low traffic is probably due to a global good weather situation as
clive already noticed. I took a day off from work tomorrow (friday) to go
out and expose some film as we have a fair weather forecast for the weekend.

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets