[LargeFormat] The time has come

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 17 21:14:11 2003

Les,

Thanks for the offer of help.  We got it loaded with
no problems at all.  Now I just have to figure the
cables and stuff out (:>)  I have a diagram, so some
time and a hot cup of coffee and I will get it.

Wish I had seen your email before I left, it would
have been good to meet another photographer in that
area.

Do you know Vince Pulvirenti??  He lives in Richmond
off 32 mile road???

Vince had some great photos, and he has convinced me
to take the Howard Bond workshots as soon as I can.

Thanks again for your offer, maybe if I come up to the
workshops we can meet for some coffee and
conversation.

Wishing you a wonderful week.

Lauvone

=====