[LargeFormat] Kodak Film Changes!

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 15 19:16:02 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 3:36 PM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Kodak Film Changes!

> >   Keep in mind that apparently T-Max film has been made
in
> > the new coating facility for some time now so there
should
> > not be any difference in the emulsions.
>
> They mention this and say they nearly didn't bother
testing T-Max because of
> it.
>
> They were glad they did though
>
> As for procedures, grab the mag and read it - I'm not one
to judge that
> side.
>
> tim

  Actually, I was suggesting the sort of questions to have
in mind when reading this sort of article. In more general
terms it amounts to asking if they were actually measuring
what they thought they were measuring. How did they control
the experiments and how did they reduce the data to results.
  This applies to any alleged statement of fact that you
encounter anywhere, ask "How do you know this?"
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com