[LargeFormat] Kodak Film Changes!

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 15 17:00:17 2003

But leaving aside the question of whether anything you read in a magazine is
as instructive as trying it yourself, what is the difference between grain
and granularity and why does it matter on a large format negative?  35mm is
another country altogether and 120 is a great improvement for
grain/resolution but 5x4? If the camera is on a tripod you might as well use
a slow emulsion; handheld is different of course. (Some Vikings use 5x7
handheld!)   How much enlargement do you use?  Do you print bigger than
20x16?           Philip