[LargeFormat] The time has come

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 13 13:20:27 2003

Hi Jim,

Thats correct, I am in midstate Alabama.  It is going
to take about 13 hours driving to get there in one
day.  I can do this with no problem.  I am not gonna
be in such a hurry coming back, and hope find some
good scenery to photograph on the way back.

My main concern is getting out of Michigan before the
weather turns cold again.  My tires aren't made for
snow and ice (:>), just rain and mud (:>)

I hope to be traveling to the northeast next year in
the fall, to catch some of that color (:>)

Take care, wishing you all great shooting.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com