[LargeFormat] Re: Ultrabiglargeformatcamera

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Tue Mar 11 08:56:03 2003

Les:

The company from which I bought my light table a few months ago had just
converted to a system which directly outputs plates from the computer...
Quark/Pagemaker/InDesign to plate.  No arc lights, no process camera, no
film.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com