[LargeFormat] Loan of WA lens?

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 8 09:40:01 2003

Mark,

I'd be happy to loan you a lens, but I'm in Arizona.

Why not simply rent what you need for the WE.  Most likely it would cost
about $30 or so.  Are rentals more difficult in the UK than here?

If you ever get to AZ, my lenses are your lenses.

Karl Wolz

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net] On
Behalf Of mark blackman
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 4:17 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Loan of WA lens?

I throw myself at the mercy of the list! Is there anyone UK based who
could
possibly load me a lens, wider than 90mm? There's a particular
architectual
shot I want to take, but I cannot find a vantage point to compose an
image
with existing lenses. I use an Ebony RW45, so would need it mounted in a
linhof type panel.

Of course I will cover any shipping and insurance costs, and would
happily
pay a reasonably consideration for its loan over a wekend. The widest
lens I
can use is 65mm.

Mark, SE London.