[LargeFormat] Jim - Off List

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 6 22:50:04 2003

Hi Vince:

Thanks for your note.  I've looked through my pics and found one that's
about 522K
http://www.hemenway.com/pages/8x10%20Late%20Red%20Maple.htm

It's already 72dpi and I wonder if this is the one you told me about?

I know that it's much larger than the five other LF pictures... all that
I can think of is that I must have saved it at maximum jpeg, i.e., with
the smallest compression.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com