[LargeFormat] Ultrabiglargeformatcamera

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 5 19:38:11 2003

Hi Huib,

     An early graphic arts camera, it looks like.  The problem
with film is that it's not really available for anything larger than
20x24 inch size.  And even there, I only see Bergger b&w
at B&H.

     The very few who use 20x24 inch cameras in the field
today could possibly convert this to hugh enlarger.  But
I imagine anyone using a 20x24 camera moved up to
get away from enlarging!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
tripspud@transbay.net