[LargeFormat] new Fuji films - Velvia and Astia

Dan Andrews largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 26 16:24:20 2003

Oops .. we did miss the announcement.

Fuji is introducing two new films at PMA 2003:  Velvia 100F and an
upgraded Astia.  Their press release claims that Velvia 100F will be a
fine-grained as Provia 100F with the saturation of Velvia.

The release did not state what film formats they would come in.  The
Fuji Middle East rep didn't have anything to say on the subject, either.

Guess we wait a few days to see what else comes out of PMA...

Dan

False alarm for us Verna. Only in 4x5, no 5x7 or 8x10 or sigh... 11x14.
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *