[LargeFormat] RE: where to show my pictures?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Feb 24 08:52:24 2003

At 13:02 23/02/2003 +0100, Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:
>I'm making a portfolio documenting buildings and sculptures of Bilbao by
>request of the Town Mayor. Before delivering the first pictures I should
>like to show them to the members of this group either for showing my
>work and getting constructive criticism for improving it.
>
>What need I to do?

Hello Felix,

You will probably be interested in joining the f32.net Discussion Forum
where you can post your large format work for constructive criticism. The
Forum is very active - have a look at the Photo Critique section that is
moderated by Graeme Hird.  The Discussion Forum is at
http://www.f32.net/discus/ and you will need to subscribe if you want to
post photos - it's a free service but donations always appreciated.