[LargeFormat] RE: RDS Laboratory Rods

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 19 12:24:06 2003

Vince,

I just tried salted paper for the first time today... A reasonable success, but would have been better if I hadn't been to stingy on the silver
nitrate solution.

You don't need rods at all - except possibly for platinum/palladium. A flat brush, about an inch or so wide, is better - except when the
coating is as expensive as Pd/Pt.

Ole Tjugen