[LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 14 13:06:16 2003

I"m not aware of an old 58mm Super angulon.  Rodenstock made a 58mm
Grandagon for the XL line of cameras from Graflex.Inc.  If you can get
back to the home page from the URL  look at the line of silver buttons. At
the right there's a button that says "INFO".  that's where they hide the
data for older Angulons Xenars, etc.

Les