[LargeFormat] We got a little snow in Boston yesterday...

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 8 17:43:21 2003

Jim,

I LOVE " bedroom window"!!!  Jeez, and I was complaining because it
will only be in the high 60's today.
Well, we're supposed to have rain this week, maybe up to 1/4".

Tori (putting on sunscreen in San Diego)