[LargeFormat] ATL was: Tetenol Revisited

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 7 19:09:14 2003

Dear Uncle Duck,

I got my ATL2000 from a photojournalist that got pixelized about two years
ago, so maybe you could have a chat with the local pro's (source: yellow
pages) that live in Oz. I paid him, after fierce negotiating, USD 800,--.
About 7 months ago a friend bought also a ATL2000 via the german Ebay at a
similar price.

The only thing my ATL needed was a deepclean of the fishtank, eh, watherbath
as it was as green as your neighbours garden pond (that one you did not
manage to desposit your Blix into yet).

Sorry for the typo in the first line, (U and I are so close together) the
backspace on my keyboard is stuck, so I cannot correct it, need to go to a
store to pickup a new keyboard tomorrow.

Your loving nephew,

Huib.

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets