[LargeFormat] EBay

Vince Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 7 10:46:33 2003

One more hint you will thank me for I'm confident.
Everything I buy I enter my bid with www.auctionsniper.com - at exactly 7
seconds before the auction ends Auction sniper places the bid with EBay for
me, using my name and password. -- If you go there tell them "vdonti" sent
you.  By not having your bid showing until 7 seconds before the end, no one
has a chance to bid against you - which would increase the amount you would
eventually have to pay.  I use Auction sniper even if I'm sitting at my
computer.

Enjoy,

Vince Dobson -- or Vinnie Dontinelli -- you know "Life's too short NOT to be
Italian" :)
www.visionsinnature.com

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of rstein
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 10:20 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Tetenol Revisited

Dear Vince,

     Ah, a good suggestion at last. I am just now coming to grips with the
eBay systems and will require more instructions from my daughter as to how
to sell and buy. But I have already had a modest success with one item and
will try another run at it. Please look out for items from hazelleaf and bid
up big!

    Uncle Dick