[LargeFormat] Tetenol Revisited

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 6 21:18:34 2003

I personally think Kodak's Professional Single Use E6 is the best. It makes
5 liters and has instructions for mixing small amounts from the kit.
Sometimes I'll mix 500cc to process one JOBO 3010 run or a couple rolls of
220. Other times I mix all 5 liters in order to process a couple dozen
rolls and sheets. It is all liquid and very stable.

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/ti2443/ti2443.jhtml

And I use Kodak 5 liter storage jugs when I mix a full batch.

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/professional/products/chemistry/bottles/storageBottles.jhtml

Jim