[LargeFormat] Friday Sale

LauvoneT largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 31 12:20:37 2003

Hello folks,

I have a Calumet 401 Black camera 4x5, for sale.  This
camera has been used very little.  I mostly used the
400 grey with the long bellows.

This is a great camera for landscapes and such.  I
think the bellows is kinda short to do macro shots
with.

It is in great shape.  I am asking $225 plus shipping
costs.  I don't have any photos, but can shoot some
and send to anyone interested.  This camera has lots
of metal to it and is well made, also has the
revolving, or some folks say rotating back.  You don't
have to take the back off to go from horizontal to
vertical shots.  Just loosen a lever, rotate 90
degrees, tighten the lever back.

Lauvone

=====
www.Lauvone.com