[LargeFormat] Introductions

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 28 00:56:00 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Introductions

> I'm already making a list of appropriate April 1st birthday presents. You
> have to mail them soon to get to New Zealand, right?

Yes and no.  Yes, you'll need to get them in the mail very soon to make it
in time for his *56th birthday* (surface mail anyway) and no, you don't want
to send them to New Zealand.  Uncle Dick lives in the other land that time
forgot, also populated for the most part by cast-offs from the British
Isles.  You can tell which of these two countries a person is from by asking
them to get dressed up to go out for dinner.  An Australian will select a
tee-shirt *with* sleeves, while a Kiwi will simply stare at you blankly...

;-)

Brock