[LargeFormat] Linhof 5x7

Alexander Selzer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 26 12:16:03 2003

Hi Stuart!

Am Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:03:26 -0500
schrieb "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>:

> How old is the IV?

Don't know exactly. About 40+ years.

> Are the lenses rangefinder coupled?

Not my camera. I don't think that I would need it. You need the
combination of camera, lens and coupler. And the coupler are not produced
or adjusted any more.

> Does it have a grip?

No. I don't think, that there are any 13x18 with grip. For what purpose?
You won't use it without a tripod.

> Which lenses do you use?

150mm and 300mm Sironar, 210mm Apo-Sironar and (for the fun pictures) a
58mm Grandagon (the image circle fits just the small side of the film :-))

> Which film?

B/W APX 100, Wephota NP15 (=Efke 25) and NP22. Agfa RSX II 100.

> I couldn't find a gallery on
> your website, but unfortunately my German is poor so I may have missed
> it.

No, you didn't miss it. It's just not their. I like pictures on paper. And
till I do not have a proper scanner and know how to operate it to get
results I want, their will be no gallery on the net.

Alex
--
Alexander Selzer
http://www.grosskabinett.de/