[LargeFormat] Introductions

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 25 04:59:20 2003

Happy birthday uncle! And I thought I had no money just because the spare
bedroom has become full of old bellows cameras and glass. No birthday
present for Uncle Dick- he helped himself already. And what does he mean 55?
Has he looked in a mirror?
Philip
---- Did you know that two of the list members, Brock and Philip,
> have the same identical PIN number for their  various savings accounts?
And