[LargeFormat] CLA (translation)

Graeme Hird largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 21:56:01 2003

What is it with Americans and abbreviations? Is there something uncool about
letting the rest of us know what you want to say? A few extra words here and
there will make the world of difference when trying to pass on or receive
information. Surely the time you save isn't that important to you -
afterall, you're losing some right now trying to figure out what the hell
I'm talking about, and I'm simply ranting!

Call it Customer Service or common courtesy, but have some consideration for
your readers please.

Flame Proof Undies secured and tongue firmly in cheek. :-)

Graeme

PS ("post script" for us dummies). I assume CLA stands for clean and
lubricate?