[LargeFormat] Film developing and Books!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 12:24:12 2003

At 9:58 am -0600 24/1/03, Bob wrote:
>Thank you very much Rei, I found all three.
>Bye
>Bob
>
>Rei Shinozuka wrote:
>>my film developing bible is steve anchell's _the film developing cookbook_.
>>
>>a step-by-step treatment of one man's vision is the
>>late fred picker's _zone VI workshop_.
>>
>>ansel adams' _the negative_ is also worthy of owning.
>>
>>-rei

Bob,

All three books are in the f32.net books section - and if you're
thinking about buying copies them please do so through the f32 Amazon
page at:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books_uk.html for people in UK/Europe

http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books.html for people in the
US/Canada + rest of the world

The prices are the same low Amazon rates but f32.net does get a small
percentage of the sale to help in maintaining the web site and
mailing list. Even a little does help!