[LargeFormat] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA

Dan Andrews largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 04:44:01 2003

Jim, Les, et al ...

It's current 62 F on the banks of the Nile.  And this is a cool winter's
morning.  The fog is lifting, leaving a clear and unobstructed view of
the pollution.

Today, I'll try a little indoor work.  Maybe over a snort of duty-free
scotch...

Dan
--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *