[LargeFormat] Introductions

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 09:32:34 2003

At 20:04 18/01/2003 +0000, Clive Warren wrote:
>There are now 321 members of the f32 Large Format list!
>
>It seems that we do not hear from a large number of people on the list so
>this in an invite to everyone to come out of lurking mode and tell us who
>you are. Something simple on your photographic background, kit and
>preferred format/film and location would be a good starting point.

Well that livened things up a little and it's great to hear from some
people who haven't posted before.  There is a huge amount of LF and life
experience that can be potentially shared here, so to all the new people we
have just met, great to hear from you and please stay with the programme
now that we have been introduced.  Also look forward to hearing from the
others who are still sitting in the wings.

It would probably be a good idea to ask people to give an intro. in the
welcoming message from the list server. Will see what can be done on that
front.