[LargeFormat] Introductions

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 01:28:15 2003

Vince,

And we would miss the joy of the journey as well. The pleasure of
exploring, poking into places never before seen by us, looking for what
our individual vision shows us.

I just visited your web site for a taste of the beauties to be found in
Georgia. Having seen that, I'm eager to see and experience it for myself!

Verna

--
" Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.  "
--The Dalai Lama