[LargeFormat] Anybody home?

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 19 08:14:25 2003

Dear Brock,

     I don't mind you asking about the bedroom mirror at all. In fact I am
quite proud of it.

     It is a 10 foot by 15 foot sheet of chromed steel rivetted to a special
metal framework with integral silicone rubber shock absorbers. Currently we
have a water coolant spray on it and the lawnmower man comes in once a week
to squeegee it clean but I plan to install a servo-controlled wiper arm next
year.

     We originally tried the conventional rear-coated mirror and then
armoured glass but we were still getting the occasional spectacular fracture
and glass shards all over when you hit it with a spur. The chromed steel
dents but doesn't break. The wife is much happier.

     Uncle Dick