[LargeFormat] Introductions

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 18 21:56:23 2003

My turn. Currently in Bothell, Washington (north of Seattle, but
barely). Former residence was Marshalltown, Iowa.
I've been puttering in photography since 1965. I enjoy Astrophotography,
'scenics', architecture, and darkroom. Currently using 35mm, 4x5, 5x7,
and 8x10. the 120 cameras seem to be closet monsters these days...

john (:>)) bouncing in bothell...