[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

S Dimitrov largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 12 23:14:27 2003

And a metal body!
I bought mine in 1991 for use on construction sites, land and ocean.
Thinking that I would get the Linhof later when the Super gave up the
ghost. Well, here it is 12 years later, and thousands of exposures
later, and it's still working. It's been tossed on and off tug boats on
the open sea, used in open pit mines, the desert, the docks, you name
it, but it refuses to give up.
Slobodan Dimitrov