[LargeFormat] Crown Graphic Movements(or lack of) ?

John Gill largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 12 15:45:14 2003

Re: gives you all the forward front tilt that you'll be likely to need for general landscape work.
or simply wait for Les Newcomer on this list to read the thread as he is one of the most knowledgeable people about Graflex cameras.

Re: Using an old Crown Graphic is a great way of testing the waters of large format photography without breaking the bank. As Richard suggests, a regular field camera would be a little more flexible.

> Thanks all,and I will wait for Les Newcomer and
> anyone else that has any input.
> Testing the waters is exactly what I plan,without
> breaking the bank. This should give me a hands on
> lesson in LF. In time ,who knows,but this is just
> for fun at present. I hope I can get most of my
> subject trees, streams, fields or whatever in good
> focus simular to stopping down with my old K1000 ?
> We'll see. Thanks all.
Best,
John

--