[LargeFormat] flattening of dry prints

hairy possum largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 11 21:02:49 2003

Thanks to everyone for their help and input.

I placed the prints between two pieces of mountboard,
and put them in the mounting press, Bogen 560, and
left them in for about 2 minutes.  This flattened
them.  Only had one minor problem, one print has a
small crease on it.  Don't know if I did something
different on it than the others or what.

AFter I flatened them, I had no problem dry mounting
them.

The help everyone gave sure made it easier to handle,
and easier for me to tackle it (:>)   Sure didn't want
to ruin all that work in the darkroom and have to
start over (:>)

Thanks again everyone.

Lauvone

=====