[LargeFormat] prewar Speed Graphic

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 9 20:54:03 2003

> Until one of the drunks shoots back.  Stupid and irresponsible.

Ahhh - are you by any chance American Marcus? the land where drunks carry
guns. Yes, you're right drinking and carrying firearms is a good example of
stupid and irresponsible

I can guarantee you it's still fun (from what I heard of course) note that I
never said those with the laser pointer weren't armed too... What do you
think they were doing hanging out in ally-ways in the dark - street
photography!