[LargeFormat] flattening of dry prints

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 9 12:58:01 2003

If they're fiber based then soak them in water for a short time then dry
them in your drier before mounting them.

If they are currently bent somewhat like large potato chips then trying
to straighten them without the soak and dry will work, but you run the
risk of generating some very tiny ripples, if not small cracks.
--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com