[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Tim Atherton largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 5 23:00:25 2003

> Does your unicolor base have bi-directional rotation - ie does it
> reverse during processing?  The Expert drums are designed to work
> optimally for a particular speed of rotation and frequency of
> reversing.
>
> You'll probably get the best out of the drums if you use them on a
> Jobo processor (CPA2 or CPP2) with a lift.

Ahh - but the Unicolor is only $15.00...

Yes, it is reversing. I've talked to quite a few people doing this
satisfactorarily and my first few tests have given very good results, with
no unevenness so far.

Just figuring a way to do the washing easily...

tim