[LargeFormat] 20"x24" Color Polaroid Book on eBay

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 4 17:06:28 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Prack" <tomphoto@gmx.at>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] 20"x24" Color Polaroid Book on eBay

> sorry Guy but the link doesn't exit or is no longer avaliable, have
> taken a look inside ebay and didn't found it.
> Greetings
> Tom

Tom,

I think the link was broken.  You will find it if you do a search in
ebay under the  item number  # 752445874 or any of the words in the
heading :
"  Japanese Bk Polaroid Art Nudes Yokoo Moriyama  "

Text says:
"....Rare Japanese collection of Polaroid photography as conceived by 13
Japanese photographers, each represented by three full-page images.
Exquisitely printed and laid out, with work ranging from nudes to still
lifes, portraits and mildly Surrealist imagery...."

Best,

Guy