[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Eve Girard largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jan 1 00:16:22 2003

http://www.peterlanczak.de/simmon_combatcamera.htm
Not one tad bit of dispute re the Omega camera!
The Simmons Combat Camera does have some similarities to the Graphics, but
not many.  It's quite a unique beast in its own right.  It has a round lens
shroud which swing up and over to become part of the "sports" finder.  The
Camera was designated PH501/PF and was set up for 2x3 film packs only.  I've
enclosed the link to Peter's site with the hope that the curious will find
their answers there.
Eve