[LargeFormat] Clothing

Mike Kirwan largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 31 23:14:11 2002

I guessed it was all hype. I used to read a comic strip way back yonder
called Barry Makenzie and he achieved cult status in the UK back in the 70's
with his outlook on life along with his prowess for beer drinking and prawn
swallowing and he wore a regular tall hat.

Faithfully, Grandpa Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of rstein
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 6:24 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Clothing

Dear Stuart, et al,

    I have never seen an authentic case of the hat with corks outside of a
stage play or film. Aerogard does a far better job of discouraging the less
robust flies and a sabre takes care of the rest.

    On the other hand, I have seen a farmer up in the wheatbelt wearing
bowyangs while out clearing scrub.

     Uncle Dick