[LargeFormat] WWII signal Corp newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 31 15:08:12 2002

Most everybody knows that 90% of WWII was shot... er taken with Speed
Graphic cameras.
I'm trying to find out more about the military versions of the cameras,
what differences there were, when model names changed, and perhaps a
theory as to why.

Is there anybody on this list that also knows of a similar list dealing
with WWII/Korean war reinactment groups?  I'm thinking the people that
want to be a signal corp photographer today will know more about the
differences between a KE-12 and a PH-47-J than most.

Les