[LargeFormat] Ultragon 210mm

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 22 22:58:02 2002

Hi Lee:

It was given to me along with a 150mm in a vertical process camera.
After many months of trying to determine a way to make use of the
camera, I gave up on the idea and had Steve Grimes make an adapter and
then mount it in an Alphax shutter.

I just now took a picture of it for you:
http://www.hemenway.com/ultragon.jpg

The picture taken with it on my web site was shot without a shutter
about 1 1/2 years ago.  I haven't yet scanned any of the recent shots
taken with it... I'm way behind on scanning.

--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com