[LargeFormat] Shen Hao

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 19 16:45:45 2002

At 10:17 PM 12/18/2002 -0800, Brock Nanson wrote:

>I received a note that states that the Shen Hao field camera won't be
>manufactured any more!  So if anyone wants one, better get your order in
>quickly.
>
>I can't work out why this would happen, it sounded like it sold well.  Has
>anyone else heard about this?
>
>Brock

Do you have one? If so, what are it's redeeming features? Or is it just
another wooden field camera?

I believe that there would be a very limited market for another ordinary
wooden field camera. Ordinary meaning that it has nothing better than well
known brands, Wista, Wisner, even Deardorf, Ebony, etc...

Thanks,

:-)

Jim