[LargeFormat] 2-1/4 x 3-1/4

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 16 12:48:03 2002

Thanks to all of you who responded.

I have a stash of 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 sheet film that I have been cutting and
using in my Hasselblad sheet film back. If you can use roll film on a sheet
film camera, why not use sheet film on a roll film camera... :-) The
Hasselblad that I use with cut film is the FlexBody, which is as much LF as
the 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 Century Graphic or baby Linhof. The Hass has a bellows,
shift, and tilt. In my freezer I have some Super-XX, Panotomic-X, Kodalith,
and some fairly new Ilford HP5+. It all seems to work perfectly.

:-)

Jim