[LargeFormat] Applied Photographic Optics by Ray- Opinions?

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Sun Dec 15 12:36:01 2002

Hi Stuart:

About a year ago, I looked into that book and also "The Photographic
Lens," also by Sidney Ray.  I bought "Photographic Lens" because with my
non-physics-science background it was easier to understand.  But that's
relative as I found it still very technical and it put me to sleep more
than once.   In addition, Richard Knoppow recommended it.  It cost me
$75
--

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com