[LargeFormat] For Sale Friday

List Admin largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 13 03:12:22 2002

At 21:06 12/12/2002 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:

>Is there a day of the week when we are allowed to offer for sale items
>on this list before putting them on ebay?

Jim,

You are welcome to offer large format items for sale on the list - the "For
Sale Friday" is a great idea and I'm sure that no one will object. Items
that are not large format related are best advertised elsewhere.

Remember that the f32.net Discussion Forum has a "Classifieds" section that
is fairly active and you may also want to post the items there -
http://www.f32.net/discus/ If you request a subscription you can also then
post photos of the items.

Regards,
               LargeFormat Admin